November 21, 2015

Chasing Aurora??

yeahhh .. Another travel. This time i'm going to somewhere not even in my plan .. hahahaha.. I don't like winter.. Cold , wet .. and it so depressing. But today i'm on the way to Scotland.. and Iceland!!!... It funny how life turn back on you. In 2010 i was on customer visit to germany. Otw, the flight divert and stop at rome. It all due to volcanic ash. I don't care which volcano .. but it make me stranded. I made one decision that I regret till now. Not staying in ROME!!!. I get into the next available bus to Frankfurt. It tiring dunno how many hours of travel but i made it to Fra.. If i'm not so dedicate to my work, i can enjoy the pasta more. Anyway, while reading abt iceland, i got to know they have several volcano and quite active. One of it has a erupt  and cause major flight crisis.. Wait.... i check the time when the eruption happens.. it April 2010.. coincident with my customer visit.. So here u are... I'm going to see you. So what the big deal right, u think? For me, it just bring me the memory back.. and how ur life is connect to each other.
Even this iceland trip wasn't initially my plan. A friend plan for it  somewhere in July/Aug after seeing some advertisement pop up. At that time i check the calendar and i know i can't make it. I have project crunch time during that period.. But suddenly a months back, my project is cancelled. When i heard abt it, i straight check the flight ticket. I want to go for a month break. i was so greedy i want to g everywhere.. Paris, Iceland, london, Egypt.. hahahah.. But i ended shorten my leave.. so here scotland and iceland !!!!

1 comment:

hh said...

im so jealoussssssssssssssssssssssssssss